23 January 2011

This is England

Can't recommend it to one and all, the language may just be too unforgivable for that. Still, I can't say I regret seeing it. Three cheers for Matt fanagaling an override on our IP address location - Netflix instant queue prevails over the pond! And it gave us some good semi-local flavour tonight for some birthday "night at the movies" on William Street.

If you can't abide the language and the not so wee bit of violence, let me just give you the best parts here. Play these clips consecuatively. Even if you never been a rude boy or spent a good season of your life being keen on anything The Specials, I think that there is still something in these 5+ minutes for you to appreciate.



3 comments:

  1. With all that camaraderie between street urchins I can't help but be reminded of Oliver Twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I added this to our queue, we're always on the look out for a good documentary.

    ReplyDelete