25 March 2011

In other news....

My IT Buddy made news today for his epic plans to cycle across the Eastern coast of Italy for a charity group, just months before his 70th birthday. A local reporter came into the library today to learn more about his cause and ambitions and consequently got to learn a wee bit about the IT Buddy programme with the Edinburgh Public Library. Afterall, if you are going to have a cause big enough to cycle 250 miles for, you best get yourself a proper blog to tell your story. That's where I came in. Here's the article.

1 comment:

  1. Cate! This is fantastic. When what should my wondering eyes should appear, Cate in the Edinburgh Reporter. And looking good, I might add. I'm definitely going to keep up with Drew via his new blog. Rock... on...

    ReplyDelete