19 October 2010

I love Halloween.

Even if you are too old to trick-or-treat, have nowhere to wear a costume, or don't have a DVD player that can play UK region scary films, there is still much to love about this most wonderful time of the year. I give you...Greggs gingerbread bat biscuits. It will cure all the homesick, missing American-style of celebrating Halloween, or whatever else that ails you.

They are delightfully festive and remarkably tasty. Just the right crunch to chewy ratio in texture and the perfect sweet, spicey ginger flavor. Of course, the chocolate is a great touch too. I just hope they morph this recipe into a Christmas variety after this month.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I think them Scots are slowly catching on. I'm sure you're sowing the missionary seeds of American Halloween too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gingerbread and chocolate? Sounds like a winning combo!

    ReplyDelete